20253 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 40 6946 5002
Mobile: +49 (0) 172 66 22 177
VAT ID No.: DE281036311
Data Privacy Officer
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
– Contact form information
– Appointment bookings
Our provider automatically collects and stores information in server log files that your browser sends to us:
– Browser type, browser version, operating system used, referrer URL
– Host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request
– IP address
We process your data for the following purpose: Answering your inquiries and booking appointments.
If you contact us via appointment booking, form, e-mail or telephone, your personal data (name, e-mail, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
The processing of your data is based on the following legal basis:
– Your consent, Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a) DSGVO
– for the performance of a contract with you and for the fulfillment of legal obligations, Art. 6 (1) lit. b) DSGVO
– legitimate interests, Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
– Improvement of our offer
– Protection against misuse
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
– Web hosting provider
We receive the data from you (including about the devices you use).
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of your requests, we use SSL or TLS encryption. This can be recognized by “https://” and the lock symbol in the address bar of the browser. This means that the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Data transmission to third countries
There is a data transfer to the web hosting provider in Switzerland (thiersch.com) or in Germany (server location France: headshots-germany.com, businessfotoshamburg.de). This is done on the basis of contractual regulations provided for by law, which are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data and which you can view on request.
We store your data,
– if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent,
– if we need the data to perform a contract or to fulfill legal obligations at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods run,
– if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most for as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
Rights of the the affected person
You have – partly under certain conditions – the right,
– to request information about the processing of your data,
– to correct your data
– to have your data deleted or blocked
– to have the processing restricted
– to object to the processing of your data,
– to receive your data in a transferable format and to transmit it to a third party,
– revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future, and
– complain to the competent supervisory authority about unlawful data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated at the time of collection, the provision of data is not required or obligatory.
May 22, 2020